Last Week: 54,126 yards/287 skeins
Knitted: 52 yards/0 skein
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skein
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,074 yards/287 skeins
Spending YTD: $204.32
Fabric In: 0 yards
Fabric Out: 0 yards
Net Fabric: 0 yards
Fabric YTD: +32.64 yards
Spending YTD: $575.26
In: Nothing!!! Yay! Nothing!!!
Out: Very little, a bit of yarn on the baby Kindling Season. What the numbers don’t show is the amount of sewing I have done for Guild. Between charity and secret challenge sewing I have done nothing for my own benefit. And the fabric for those items was not from my stash, so no numbers there. And, the vertigo, Oh My! Still spinning off and on, so if nothing changes by Monday I am back to the Dr for PT treatment. Fingers crossed it doesn’t come to that.
FOs: Nothing! Pooh! Nothing!
- UFO: Quilt Pineapple Punch
- Knitting: Baby Sweater Kindling Season Knitting the body
- Sewing: Plan/Piece Raspberry Swirl-fabric cut
- 12 Hats: Midnattsol
- 12 Cowls: Maenporth March project, 90%done/Willow April project
- Mystery BOM: April √
- Guild BOM: May
- February Knitting: Afghan Block #19 done √
- April OMG: Piece Fox and Goose-not even started! Bah!
- Charity: Sanitary Pad sewn and snaps added √
- Squirrels: You gotta have a Squirrel!
- DrEAMi: Allow dreams to wander
- H2H Charity: Top and Back √ Quilting by a friend! √
- Quilt Kidney Bean √
* Guild Challenge: I took 4 Fat Quarters in a bag to a meeting, I received 4 Fat Quarters belonging to someone else. I will make something for that person and return it to our May meeting. Then I will get an item from whoever had my bag of FQs.