But first, we are having a……
Stages of their lives, the baby hats displayed, and the reveal cake. The actual reveal was done with a golf ball that Dad to be hit. A pink cloud came out of the exploding ball, and the tears started flowing!! We are just wishing for a healthy baby, no matter boy or girl. But G, that’s me, has quite a bit of baby girl knit patterns to start knitting through!!
- UFO Challenge #5-start quilting X
- Finish piecing Spirit of America √
- Placemats-I need to get some scraps out of here! X
- Mug Rugs-see #3 X
- Charity Quilt √
- Gender Reveal on Sunday!!! √
- Extra: IrGo’s BOM Quilt √
- Extra: Piece BraGo’s BOM Quilt √
- Extra: Baby Swaddle Cloth √
So not a good week for the list I had made, but a great week for other projects! I am going to continue with 3 of those items on the new list so maybe I will get them going!
- Get quilting on Autumn Reign!!
- Placemats, I am way behind!
- Mug Rugs too
- Table Scraps Winky Pop
This week is fairly busy, but I have a sewing day today with the Guild, so that means my Table Scraps project will at least get some love for sure. And until I confirm how I want to quilt Autumn Reign, I fear indecision will limit my time spent on it.