- Get quilting on Autumn Reign!! /
- Placemats, I am way behind! √
- Mug Rugs too X
- Table Scraps Winkipop √
- Extra: Guild BOM √
- Extra: Sailboat Mini /
- Christmas Hat /
- Extra: Charity Top /
I got Autumn Reign sandwiched and I am that much closer to the quilting! Still not sure exactly what I am doing on this one. Ruler work most likely. Got a placemat done!! No Mug Rug. My Table Scraps project for June is done!! I got my June Guild BOM done and decided to make an extra to do a mini for myself. While we took an errant trip to watch our great-nephew play baseball, wrong address meant an hour trip to the correct city, I got a start on another Christmas Elf hat. Monday saw a chance to sew with the guild again, this time on a charity top!
- Now that Autumn Reign is sandwiched, start quilting!
- Finish Christmas Elf hat
- Cut away the backs of appliqué blocks
- Start Angel Sweater for Baby EC (she has a name, but I can’t reveal it until she is here)
- Finish key fobs for my bud
Another busy week will have me scrambling to find time to craft, I have things I want to get done!!
Here’s what kept me from my sewing room this past week!