My list is a bit late since this was posted 2 weeks ago
- I will be happy to just get a myself packed for Florida. √
- The plan is to work on the July Table Scraps-Millbank /
- I will not get anything else done that was on my list. I have too much to do and too little time. √
- The most important item on my list is to have a wonderful vacation with Diva for a few days and then Hubster will join me. √
As you can see, a vacation was had, even if it was curtailed by my Dad’s fall and my Aunt’s passing. While gone I did attempt to get my July Table Scraps done, but only got as far as the top pieced. Quilting will happen when I can get to it this week.
- Quilt Millbank, hereby dubbed Vacation Delayed
- Help care for my Dad in rehab
- Guild BOM
I think that’s all I can promise. I would love to start “Let Freedom Ring”, aka Pink Grapefruit from Coleen Merte.
I have a panto ordered for the blank space on the top center/right. I am so excited to try a block motif on a top. The rest of the quilting will be curved crosshatch and some orange peel, with maybe a bit of straight line quilting in some of the blank squares. Who knows what Gigi will want to quilt. But first, Vacation Delayed! It needs to be done for TGIFF this Friday which I am hosting again!