Last Week: 58,409 yards/308 skeins
Knitted: 89 yards/1 skein
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skein
Ending Stash: 58,320 yards/307 skeins
Spending YTD: $204.32
Fabric In: 5.65 yards
Fabric Out: .98 yards
Net Fabric: +4.67 yards
Fabric YTD: +29.20 yards
Spending YTD: $374.60
In: FQs and remnants from guild meeting. 2.15 yds for $6.50? I’m game! FQs, F8ths, and a ruler stand purchased at a local Quilt Show.
Out: Afghan Square, April BOM, binding for Kidney Beans flimsy cut, blocks cut for Spring Fling(a DrEAMi* I just had to start), and yarn for a Pacer’s hat.
FOs: Maybe a Re-FO? Quilting added to a top I made last year, Irish Eyes just needed more. And I guess the hat really is a FO, but it doesn’t count for yarn out because it wasn’t my yarn. Yes, I knit it, but it didn’t reduce the stash numbers, so it’s just a FO.
- March OMG: Quilt St Patrick’s Day Table Runner Done
- Sewing Challenge: Kidney Bean top done
- UFO Challenge: Finish quilting Irish Eyes Extra Done
- Carryover: February Knitting Challenge Block #17 Done
- 12 Cowls Challenge: Maenporth cast on
- 12 Hats Challenge: Pacers Beanie cast on
- Mystery BOM March: Done
- Guild BOM April: Done
- March Knitting Challenge: Kindling Season Toddler Sweater
- Charity Challenge: Little Dresses for Africa Done
- New Challenge: Elm Street Quilts Hand Pieced QAL, by machine.
- New Challenge: Charity Hat-Done
*Drop Everything And Make