Last Week: 54,770 yards/289 skeins
Knitted: 0 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,770 yards/289 skeins
Spending YTD: $231.07
Fabric In: 1.5 yards
Fabric Out: 2.62 yards
Net Fabric: -1.12 yards
Fabric YTD: +29.70 yards
Spending YTD: $711.29
Finally! More out than in!!!! Well, at least for this week, but def not the YTD.
In: A yard of lovely red fabric for no good reason, and a new rotary cutter, 1/2 yard of teal and a yard of Pellon to help me finish those bags I need for the Guild Challenge. Plus a small rotary cutter, zipper, and sewing needles.
Out: Worked on the bags for the Guild Challenge, I made 4 different styles and I so hope my challenge partner loves them. I will show them this week. Binding and backing for Pineapple Punch.
FOs: Pineapple Punch, and 4 bags I can’t show, yet
- UFO: Quilt Pineapple Punch: √
- Knitting: Baby Sweater Kindling Season
- Sewing: Piece Titch
- 12 Hats: Midnattsol
- 12 Cowls: Willow-for a gift
- Mystery BOM: May
- Guild BOM: June
- February Knitting: Afghan Block-I just need 1 more block!!!
- April OMG: #3 Titch to the flimsy stage
- Charity: Quilt bound √ Top to Quilt
- Squirrels: You gotta have a Squirrel!
- DrEAMi: Allow dreams to wander
- Sew some pouches from home dec leftovers
- Finish Guild Challenge!!! √