And the winner of the drawstring bag is……Claire! I will be sending you an email to get your mailing information!
Out: Yarn that will not be named for my “Current Cowl”, the new name for the cowl I am designing. Reveal on Wednesday. Cast on for the felting pressing mat, not far along at all.
Fabric In: 0 yards
Fabric Out: -2.68 yards
Net Fabric: 0 yards
Fabric YTD: +47.29 yards
Spending YTD: $1268.68
Out: Charity top 2×2, Harvest Time-a squirrely make, and bags below
FO: Pouch and bags!
- UFO: True Blueish Quilted
- Knitting: Felted Pressing Mat-cast on
- Knitting: Felted Slippers
- Sewing: Grapevine Wallhanging
- Sewing: Sunflower Table Runner
- 12 Hats: Spring’s Thaw Hat
- 12 Cowls: Current Cowl √
- Mystery BOM: Flower Shoo Fly
- Guild BOM: September
- Squirrel: Harvest Time top √
- DrEAMi: Dree-ee-ee-ee-am, Dream, Dream, Dree-am, Everly Bros earworm anyone?
- Quilt Charity top 2×2