Last Week: 56,140 yards/292 skeins
Knitted: 78 yards/1 skein
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skein
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 56,062 yards/291 skeins
Spending YTD: $576.79
In: Nothing, yay!
Out: Finished someone’s Christmas Hat!
Fabric In: +6 yards
Fabric Out: -1.43 yards
Net Fabric: +4.57 yards
Fabric YTD: +131.84 yards
Spending YTD: $2298.60
In: I wish I could say nothing, but that is so not true!! I got a note from a reopened shop that was having a free demo Fri/Sat. Of course I had to go check out this free by Annie pattern. And I had seen a stripe the last time I was there that I regret not buying, so it was meant to be. I found some better yardage for Frolic, on right, and that stripe I wanted along with a background to match it and fabric I bought a few months from there.
Out: Binding and backing for Prairie Sampler and my November Mystery Blocks
FOs: Hat and wall hanging!
- UFO Quilt Prairie Sampler √
- Knitting: Finish Car Guy’s Clogs √
- Sewing: 2 Open Wide Bags
- Cowl 1: Escarpment Cowl √
- Cowl 2: Another design swirling in my head
- Mystery BOM: √
- Guild BOM: Nope, not feeling it X
- Squirrel: What will distract me this month?
- Charity: Quilt Disappearing 9 Patch √
- OMG: Quilt last month’s Squirrel √
- DrEAMI: Follow my heart
- Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery QAL
- Christmas Hat for Great-Nephew #2 √
- Christmas Star Wreath √