Last Week: 54,859 yards/289 skeins
Knitted: 92 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 54,767 yards/289 skeins
Spending YTD: $270.36
Out: Afghan Square
Fabric In: 6.95 yards
Fabric Out: 1.4 yards
Net Fabric: +5.55 yards
Fabric YTD: +40.24 yards
Spending YTD: $883.79
In: Red, cream and blue for a mini project. Marking and glue pens for my tool box. 2 new E-Books!! Autumn Splendor and Pillow Pop, these were purchased with my prize from the H2H quilt drive!!! Thank you C&T Publishing!! 2 yards combined from The Laughing Ewe in Winchester, OH. 1 yard of Collection Preservation and a charm pack of Garden House, from Neff’s Country Loft in Belpre, OH.
Out: BOMs for June Mystery, Footnote blocks.
FOs: Carpenter Star flimsy ready to go to a long armer.
- UFO: Finish Footnote-OMG for June
- Knitting: Felted Pressing Mat
- Sewing: Paper Pieced Star
- 12 Hats: May project
- 12 Cowls: Pattern TBD
- Mystery BOM: June √
- Guild BOM: July
- February Knitting: Afghan Block
- Charity: Little Dresses/Carpenter Star Quilt top
- Squirrels: Red, White, and Blue?
- DrEAMi: Allow dreams to wander