LOL! I couldn’t understand why I was getting comments on this post. Seems I forgot to change the post date. It posted a little early in the week.
It’s been a week! And Saturday did not disappoint, it was spent with my mom at an ER, waiting for a bed in a neurology unit at one of the hospitals. Writing this Saturday at 11:00, who knows when I will be able to update. Trying to rule out a TIA.
Update: No news yet but we did get to a hospital bed at midnight.
Last Week: 55,487 yards/291 skeins
Knitted: 0 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 55,487 yards/291 skeins
Spending YTD: $338.79
Out: Hat knitting
Fabric In: 7 yards
Fabric Out: -2.43 yards
Net Fabric: +4.57 yards
Fabric YTD: +46.02 yards
Spending YTD: $1019.10 Yikes!!
In: On left fabric I ordered last week, but just got this week, 5.5 yards from Pineapple Fabrics. On right, I went back for more of the thin Patriotic stripe and picked up fabric for some purple pillowcases. And then I needed more blue for the wallhanging and pillow cover, so back for more, and just look at the darling cream print I found. I gotta stop!
Out: My fabric, 2 pillowcases for charity and the pillow top and backing for my Patriotic Pop Pillow.
Out: Not my fabric, pieced tops and backs for charity quilts.
FOs: Potato Peel Pie Quilt for our Guild’s charity. The back of another charity quilt. Reveal on Monday!
- UFO: Finish Footnote-OMG!!!!!!√
- Knitting: Felted Pressing Mat
- Sewing: Paper Pieced Star
- 12 Hats: May project in progress
- 12 Cowls: Pattern TBD
- Mystery BOM: June √
- Guild BOM: July-not doing this month
- February Knitting: Afghan Block √ Blocks done!!
- Charity: Carpenter Star Quilt top and back pieced
- Squirrels: Red, White, and Blue. Top done
- DrEAMi: Red, White, and Blue Too! Top done
- Charity: Bind Potato
Famine SaladPeel Pie √
- Charity: Pieced Another Brick in the Wall top, back, prepped binding
- Charity: Bind a quilt donated to gift to a cancer patient
- Charity: Make 2 Pillowcases to go with the above quilt. √