Last Week: 55,487 yards/291 skeins
Knitted: 20 yards/0 skeins
Purchased: 0 yards/0 skeins
Destashed: 0 yards/0 skeins
Ending Stash: 55,467 yards/291 skeins
Spending YTD: $338.79
Out: Hat knitting STILL, but it doesn’t look any different than the last time I showed you. Gah! I promise, it is getting finished today!
Fabric In: 0 yards
Fabric Out: -5.68 yards
Net Fabric: -5.68 yards
Fabric YTD: +40.34 yards
Spending YTD: $1019.10
In: Nothing!!!! Yay!
Out: A pillow, 4 Fox and Geese, and 225 5″ Squares for Disappearing 9 Patch.
FOs: Patriotic Pillow!! Three labels sewn on the back of charity quilts. The Brick Wall will be revealed this week!
- UFO: Finish Footnote-OMG!!!!!!√
- Knitting: Felted Pressing Mat
- Sewing: Paper Pieced Star
- 12 Hats: Plan to finish it today √
- 12 Cowls: Pattern TBD
- Mystery BOM: June √
- Guild BOM: July-not doing this month
- February Knitting: Afghan Block √ Blocks done!!
- Charity: Carpenter Star Quilt top and back pieced √
- Squirrels: Red, White, and Blue. Top done
- DrEAMi: Red, White, and Blue Too! √
- Charity: Bind Potato
Famine SaladPeel Pie √
- Charity: Piece Another Brick in the Wall top/back, prep binding √
- Charity: Bind a quilt donated to gift to a cancer patient √
- Charity: Make 2 Pillowcases to go with the above quilt. √
- Squirrel Too: Disappearing 9 Patch fabrics cut √