- UFO Challenge #5 X
- Ripples Finish √
- Placemats X
- Mug Rugs X
- Extra: Buttermilk Basin Spirit of America /
- Extra: Baby Christmas hat! √
Man, I sucked at it this week! I finished Ripples and got it bound, but then ignored everything else on the list and started a new piece and made a baby Christmas hat. ScientistGirl asked me if I was making a hat for every month of the year for Baby Avocado (that’s the size of baby at this stage according to Diva). Well, maybe? LOL!!
- UFO Challenge #5-start quilting
- Finish piecing Spirit of America
- Placemats-I need to get some scraps out of here!
- Mug Rugs-see #3
- Charity Quilt
- Gender Reveal on Sunday!!!
Just need to decide on the quilting for Autumn Reign. I have been doing some mock-ups in EQ8, but having a hard time with it. Not sure if I want to do ruler work on each square and then repeat a motif in the setting squares? Anyone have a suggestion? I will probably end up doing Baptist Fans in the interior and then some ruler work in the border. Maybe.
So, how did you do? Kicked it? Punted it? Buried it under stuff? LOL